Saturday, October 20, 2007

School

I haven't posted about school so far, so I will now. This grade i've done around 12 pages of math, maybe more. I've studied cavepeople, dire wolves, mesopotamia and Ziggurats. I'm now starting on stuff about presant day animals. I've drawn pictures and printed out pictures for each lesson, and I wrote about the sumerians in letters based on the sumerian's letters made of shapes and wedges. I wrote pages from a 'diary' about a person who was taken back in time and turned into a caveperson. I made a short spear. I drew a picture of a Ziggurat, and pointed out the parts of one. I've read almost all my school books, only Robin Hood and the rest of Greek Myths to go. And i've written my vocabulary words out and written thier meaning. The next thing to do is learn about the Babylonians and write a list of animals.

3 comments:

Six Arrows said...

This is fun!
I've done more since.

Six Arrows said...

This is fun!
I've done more since.

Six Arrows said...

This is fun!
I've done more since.