Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Daddy's Birthday

On Daddy's Birthday, I got him a Halloween bucket full of sugar-free candy, because Halloween is his favorite holiday but he's not eating sugar or milk. I also got him a puzzle with a picture of a barn and tree covered in snow that was really hard. It takes around 3 days to finish! Mommy got Daddy a thing that mesures how far you run called a Ped-O-Meter, for when he jogs around the block. Gabriel painted an amazing modern art picture, Roman made Daddy a knitted bookmark with beads on the end, and Gino got Daddy a carved Butt Soap-soap shaped like a butt to wash your butt. For his cake, I made a fruit tower that had apples, strawberries, oranges, raspberries and freeze dried mango. There was a candle on the top and on the four apples on the bottom. After we sang, it was gone within 10 minutes!

No comments: