
I love Halloween. Sometimes, I start to plan Halloween in the summer! Here is a picture of a great Halloween book I got when I was nine, and still have now. I decorated my room for Halloween, and when Keegan and Quinn and Mitchel and Carter came over for a DS party (last post) they helped me decorate even more, getting out the fog machine and hanging up spooky torn black streamers. Another day, on book club, Adrain and Josh helped me out to decorate, we put on spooky music, added orange lights under the piano, put battery-powered white lights under the tomb stones, and me and Josh made a new tomb stone, reading:
In loving memory of Yulbee Gon
Our love stays true, even in DEATH
It is the best looking tomb stone in my room, and with the fog and the lights off and the glowing from under the tomb stones, my room looks awesomely creepy. Later Adrian went into Elvis's crate and made banging and scratching noises. If only I could find the projector, i'd project a ghost into my room.....



No comments:
Post a Comment