Since I last posted, I competed in the National Championships for Taekwon-Do and took gold for patterns and silver for sparring, I got my 2nd dan black belt, and then... we moved back. So now my reverse hook kicks are on the reverse reverse side. Or on the reverse side of Las Vegas!
From now on my posts are for people I knew from Las Vegas to read, if they are wondering what's going on now.
I've been reading the final Hunger Games book, Mockingjay, and Pendragon: Book 3, the Never War. I've been practicing Taekwon-Do on my own and with my family, but maybe soon we'll be practicing in a new do-jang. I'm excited to see my cousins and aunts and uncles and grandparents, but sad to say goodbye to my friends from my old home. Well, I'll end this post for now.
Trisha
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment