I never post here anymore! Did I even post that I got my black belt last year on May 6th? Or that I was in the TaeKwonDo Times magazine in the Big Breaks section? Or that we are going to go to Disney World in eleven days? Or that I visted back to Maryland a few weeks ago for Aunt Dawn's wedding? I have to at least put a picture of me as The Sexton in Much Ado About Nothing!
I will load one on later.
I have to at least write something because I know that years from now I'll look at my blog and be like, "where are all the pictures? Why didn't I write about that?"
But to myself in the future: if you want to know what happened in 2010, then go and read your agenda de espanol para 2010, because I wrote what happened in that and it's a lot more interesting than this blog!
Oh, and by the way I started a journal for Korean because I'm trying to learn that, to.
Ahn-nyung-ge-se-yo
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment