Soon I'll be 14. The day after tommorow! Next week, I'm having a birthday party with the Pillar of Light Commonwealth (my friends from the play) and I'll have a cake made of ice cream sandwiches, fudge, crumbled Oreo-type sandwich cookies, and whipped cream. I'll also have three team games, which should be awesome! On my birthday day, I'm having a sugar free cheesecake with strawberries, chocolate crust, and whipped cream, so all my family can eat it!
Today is the end-of-the-month-tournment at the YMCA. We now do Taekwon-Do at Mt. Charleston, and luckily it's still taught by Master Bosse! I know Kwon-Gae and Po-Um now, and I think I'll do both at the tournment. Gino and Roman are going too, Roman will do four-direction-punch and Gino will probably do Yul-Guk. He's a blue stripe, and Roman is a white belt. I hope we all do good and have a fun time!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment