Monday, September 24, 2007

Pokemon Club: Club Oddish











Hello every Pokemon lover! Announcing the opening of the online Pokemon club, Club Oddish, owned by Roman. Every thursday at 1:00 pm, Club Oddish goes to this blog and comments or asks questions about Pokemon, but the club is an Oddish-Based fan group. All you need to do is comment this post, and ask to join the club, and your name will soon appear below. That means you are officially in the club! Also, you must say your name in the comment, because if not it will come up as your parent's name unless you have your own e-mail.

Currant members:
Trisha
Roman
Gino
Gabriel
Quinn
Keegan
Adrian
The rules:

No bad words in your comments
No saying Oddishs are not strong, are weak, are bad, or any other insult.
Please don't talk about Yo-Gi-Oh, as Roman has asked me to remind you, this is a Pokemon Oddish Fan Club.
The club can have meetings at Lifelearners, if wanted.

Well, we hope to have more members soon! Talk on thursday,

Roman, founder and presedent of Club Oddish
and
Trisha, vice presedent and co-founder of Club Oddish.

33 comments:

Six Arrows said...

Trisha, Roman, Gino and Gabriel are now part of this club.
Remember to comment on tuesday!

Six Arrows said...

Whops, I mean thursday at 1:00
SORRY!

Rachel said...

Hi Trisha and Roman-I want to join the club!
I love Pokemon, they are my favorite things to do.
From, Quinn

Anonymous said...

pokemon pokemon pokemon pokemon

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Six Arrows said...

what in the world dose that (last comment) mean?

Anonymous said...

Oddish rocks!

Six Arrows said...

Roman says:
Oddishs can be powerful!
They DO rock! who's the Oddish? I'm the Oddish!

Six Arrows said...

Hi, anyone there?

Six Arrows said...

What kind of pokemon icon do you want? Tell me, and I'll put it on my blog, copy the link, go to 'posting' on your blog, click on upload photos, paste the link in 'web images' and click upload. The Pokemon icon will appear on your blog as soon as you press the 'publish post' button.

Quinn said...

Roman,
Why did you name the club Oddish?

Six Arrows said...

Roman:
I love Oddishs!

Quinn said...

I would like the Mew and Eevee icon.

Six Arrows said...

Trisha:
Ok, wait one second while I get the mew and evve icons.

Quinn said...

I would like to have a picture of Absol. He is my favorite.
Keegan

Six Arrows said...

Keegan, i'll get you an absol.
Quinn, your Mew icon is posted on my blog. you can but it on your blog later.

Quinn said...

Quinn said-I am very sorry that I wrote nothing, but I thought it would be funny. That's why I did it.

Quinn said...

Keegan said-How do you battle people on pokemoncrater.com?

Quinn said...

Quinn said-Trisha, what is your favorite Pokemon?

Six Arrows said...

Roman:
Click battle, click battle an online player, type in a friend's name. Then you can battle. Or you can click on somebody near you a click battle.

Six Arrows said...

Trisha:
My favorite pokemon are Charizard and Grothlite.

Six Arrows said...

Roman says:
Can we get on pokemon crater right now?

Six Arrows said...

Trisha says:
All the icons are up there. Tell me when you add them on your blogs so I can delete them of mine.

Six Arrows said...

Hello? Are you still there?

Quinn said...

Keegan said-yes, we can get on pokemon crater. What is your online name? How can you get rid of the pokemon you have and use the other pokemon you caught?

Quinn said...

ok trisha-we haven't done that before. If we can't figure it out today, maybe you could help us tomorrow.-Rachel

Six Arrows said...

Sorry i put an'o'
you have to go to yout account, click on your pokemon team, click change your pokemon team.

Six Arrows said...

Trisha:
Roman is going to go crazy if we don't go on pokemon crater right now, so he says:
my name is 'amydearmas' on the pokemon crater. lets get on right now and battle!

Quinn said...

Roman-how can Keegan battle you?

Six Arrows said...

he is battling now

Six Arrows said...

bye!

Six Arrows said...

Adrian:
I want to be in the club

Six Arrows said...

Anyone on club Oddish now?